We install central heating in Manchester, Warrington, Lancashire, Staffs and Cheshire. We specialise in fitting Worcester Bosch Combi boilers with high quality installation.We fit hundreds of combi boilers and can give you a fixed price quote. We carry out a free survey. We also specialise in combi repairs for Worcester Bosch and other major brands. Your combi boiler installation, service and repair is carried by qualified Gas safe engineers .more
Terms and Conditions of your Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD Boiler Quotation and Contract
1. Please read this carefully as it will tell you everything you need to know about the terms on which we will deal with each other when you have accepted this quotation for Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD to install Central Heating equipment in your home.
2. The quoted price is valid at the time of quotation but may have increased if your order is placed at a later date, and in any event is always subject to installation taking place within 90 days of the date on which the contract is signed.
3. We have quoted the cost of installing Central Heating equipment as discussed with you and set out on the quotation form. Once you have accepted this quotation, we agree to install the Central Heating equipment on the terms set out in this document.
4. We will carry out all the work set out in the quotation at the quoted price and during normal working hours, which are 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday. There will be an additional charge for any variation or additions to the work which you request, or which we find to be necessary whilst we are doing the work and which could not reasonably have been identified when we gave the original quotation. In such a situation, we will explain to you the reasons for the additional work and let you know in advance what the cost of this additional work will be.
5. If you want us to work outside normal working hours, it may be necessary for us to make an additional charge, which we will agree with you in advance of the work commencing. We will need access to your property at all times whilst we are doing the work.
6. The time estimate provided for doing the work is our best estimate, and we will make every reasonable effort to complete the work on time. However, we cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. In such situations, we will agree alternative dates with you.
7. The quoted price does not include the cost of removing any dangerous waste material, such as asbestos, which we become aware of only when the work has commenced. Such work will be at an extra cost, the amount of which we will agree with you in advance. When you have had any asbestos removed, a clean air certificate must be provided before we will do any further work at your property.
8. If you are a tenant, you may need your landlord's permission to carry out the work detailed in this quotation. Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD will assume that you have obtained such permission. We shall not have any liability for any loss or damage arising from failure to obtain such permission.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure before we start the work, that there is adequate gas supply to your home. If necessary, we can put you in touch with Transco, to arrange this. If no adequate gas supply exists after 90 days from the date of this contract, we have the right, should we wish, to cancel the contract at no cost to us.
10. We may require you to take up all or some carpets and floor coverings, including tongue and grooved, parquet, hardwood, rubber or tiled floors, before we start the work, and we will give you as much notice as possible if we need you to do so. Alternatively, it may be possible for us to do this work for you at a cost which we will agree in advance. In both cases it will be your responsibility to replace the flooring when the work is completed. You may decide to call a specialist contractor to do this work for you.
11. We will take all reasonable care to carry out the work without causing unnecessary damage to your home, and will make good plaster work where necessary, but you accept that the installation (including removing or destroying existing fixtures and fittings) may cause damage to decorations and fittings both internally and externally. It is anticipated that certain areas may need redecoration following completion of the installation. This will be your responsibility and is not included in the price.
12. Where we need to connect new equipment to your existing central heating system we will not accept liability for the cost of repairing or replacing parts of your existing system which subsequently develops faults. Nor will we accept liability where your central heating systems does not function properly because your water supply becomes inadequate or the water pressure is variable, unless we have been negligent in our specification or the way we carried out the work.
13. We will not accept liability if we cannot fulfil our side of the contract for reasons which are beyond our control, such as fire, accidents, war, adverse weather conditions, industrial disputes, strikes and lock outs which we are not directly involved in. We will only be liable for losses that are foreseeable.
14. To carry out the work as quickly as possible, we may need to use sub-
15. The deposit shown on your quotation must be paid when you place your order. You must pay the balance of the contract price when we have finished the work to your reasonable satisfaction, unless you have signed a Credit Agreement. If your Credit Agreement is later cancelled, subject to the terms of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the contract balance becomes immediately payable.
16. These terms and conditions are intended by us to set out the whole agreement between you and Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD. If you do not think that it does, please contact the Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD (Tel: 0800 007 64 64).
17. Notice of Cancellation rights. We will permit you to cancel this contract by sending WRITTEN notice, to Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD Services, Sales Aftercare, Tel 0800 007 64 64 to be sent by RECORDED DELIVERY or REGISTERED POST, no later than seven days after the date on which the Contract has been signed. If you request cancellation at a later date, then unless we are in breach of contract, we have the right to refuse to accept such a request. However, if we allow you to cancel after the 7 day "cooling off" period, Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD will retain all or part of your deposit as a contribution towards any losses or costs we suffer as a result of the cancellation. If you have signed a Credit Agreement which related to this purchase your cancellation rights are as set out in the terms of the Credit Agreement.
18. Use of Personal Information. Information you provide or we hold about you (whether or not under our contract (or contracts) with you) may be used by us or our agents to:(a) identify you when you contact us;
(b) help identify accounts, services and products which you could have from us from time to time (we may do this using an automatic scoring system, which uses the information you have provided, any information we hold about you and information from other agencies, including credit-
(c) help run, and contact you about the improved running of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
(d) carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
(e) help to prevent and detect fraud or loss; and
(f) contact you in any way (including mail, e-
(a) to provide services you have asked for;
(b) as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses;
(c) if we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes;
(d) as part of current or future legal proceedings. From time to time, these other people and organisations may be outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not have the same standards of protection for personal data as the UK. We may also allow your information to be used by other Group companies (including those using the Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD, for them to carry out any of the above purposes. We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and e-
(a) help make decisions about credit and credit-
(b) help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims for you and members of your household;
(c) trace debtors, recover debt, prevent fraud, and manage your accounts or insurance policies;
(d) check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you give us other satisfactory proof of your identity; and
(e) carry out statistical analysis about credit, insurance and fraud. We, and other credit and insurance organisations, may also use technology to detect and prevent fraud. If you need details of those credit agencies and fraud prevention agencies from which we get, and with which we record, information about you, please write to our Data Protection Manager, Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD, xxxxxxx. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this document, and that they have not objected to their personal information being used in the way described in it. If you give us sensitive information about yourself or others (such as health details or details of any criminal convictions of members of your household), you agree (and confirm that the relevant subject of the information has agreed) to us processing this information in the way set out in this document. If you are making a joint application or you have told us about some other financial association with someone else, a financial association' between you and that other person (or people) will be made at credit-
19. We may pass your address, property and postcode information along with details of your gas appliances, flue, hot water cylinder, system controls and electrical installations, including details of any repairs, removals, to competent person scheme operators and other appropriate organisations including "CORGI" (Council of Registered Gas Installers) and the "ECA", (Electrical Contractors Association) who may pass this information to local authorities in order to comply with Building Regulations. They may also use this information to contact you in order to carry out appliance or system inspections, product recall, auditing and for health and safety purposes. Where appropriate Building Regulations compliance certificates may be passed to the property owner.
Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD Engineers
Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD Engineers are employed to undertake to ensure the safe and efficient operation of domestic appliances. They have a duty of care to give good services from Heatingcare.co.uk (UK) LTD in the interest of safety, efficiency or economy. The engineers are paid an annual salary but can also earn an extra payment linked to number of factors including additional products/services purchased by customers.